It's been awhile since I've posted anything, and it's not because I haven't found or lost anything. There have been times where I've lost it and then found it later, in the oddest places. (And no, my lost underwear isn't one of the things I've lost.......see previous post to understand this reference.) I have lost my favorite pen, and when all hope was lost of finding it, I found it in a drawer. I found a box of cereal in the refrigerator (you don't want to know where the milk was, ewww). I lost three buttons. I found three buttons. I congratulated myself when I sewed on three buttons.
I've lost hangers (yes, it's possible, and a long story). I've "found" blocks of time to do research and work on homework. I still haven't found my motivation to exercise, but I have to admit I haven't been looking for it very hard.
I've lost the time to read for pleasure - (a big shout out "thank you" to my book club for morphing into a bunco club, which has resulted in me not feeling guilty about not reading). I've found some interesting research that will apply to my disstertation research.
I still haven't lost my clumsiness, although I would certainly like to. The lastest result of my special ability is a very sore and slightly swollen nose!
I have found some small measure of motivation to cook. I have found some perfect (in my opinion) accessories to decorate my newly renovated family room.
I'm pretty excited about that family room.
No comments:
Post a Comment